Loco Channel

See bottom of page to watch the Loco Channel, see the latest Bushism and Loco Postcards!

Monday, August 4, 2008

"Form is Emptiness. Emptiness is Form"

For those who don't know me, I'm Buddhist. Whilst I don't visit the temple on a regular basis, I do my best to learn and live by Buddhist teachings - to me, their teachings are the only teachings that make realistic sense (particularly in today's unbalanced world). Whilst I still have alot to learn, I hope the path of learning never ends.

To signify the fortunate day of 08.08.08, at 8:08am and 8:08pm I'll strike my Buddhist bell. In Buddhism, the ringing of the bell represents the sound of Dharma, the Buddha teaching, and symbolises the accomplishment of wisdom and the realisation of emptiness. I'll be ringing the bell to ask for protection, enlightenment and cleansing for my family, friends, the planet and You.

No comments: