Loco Channel

See bottom of page to watch the Loco Channel, see the latest Bushism and Loco Postcards!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

LocoLypics Lead Medal

My quest to show highlights of funny, strange or memorable tragic (but still funny) moments of the Olympics has FAILED.

I forgot that all material is owned by the Olympic Committee and the broadcasters and cannot be reproduced without written permission blah blah blah..........

So instead I'm going to have a 'poor me' moment. For the past 2 1/2 days I've had an eye infection that has rendered me totally useless for 2.5 days.... thanks to the eyedrops that force you into a cloud of near-blindness giving you the pleasure of only LISTENING to the Olympics. Maybe that's a good thing. Is it me or are these Olympics a real let down? They just don't seem to have the pizazz of the others.... I've always been an avid follower, but this time round I'm almost at the 'I couldn't care less stage'. Maybe it has something to do with Tibet. I don't know. I'm just finding them.....*yawn*.

I've added the official olympic site to its rightful place.

1 comment:

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

ABC radio is great for listening to the Olympics, fantastic commentary :)